- Have a vision for your season and your team
- Be an example of dedication
- Exhibit positive character and sportsmanship
- Be the best you can be in the classroom
- Have a positive attitude
- Positive use of social media
- Be drug free
- Accept all team members
- Encourage positive practice environment
- Support and show interest in our JV players
- Be a team player
- Be on time. Practice starts around 4:00 pm and concludes at 6:00 pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Treat practice as an opportunity, not an inconvenience
- You will play like you practice, practice well
- Set a high standard for yourself and teammates
- Don't rush through drills to be done, take your time
- Practice after practice. I only have you for brief period of time. Personal commitment in golf will lead to favorable results
- I only have you for 8 weeks, a couple hours a day. I need you to invest time on the weekends and in the offseason to become a better golfer
- You will be expected to be at every practice until the end. Other activities cannot take the place of scheduled practice time if you expect to be on the team.
- Unexcused absences will not be tolerated.
- We will be scoring on Monday and Thursday to begin the season. This allows me to determine our top five varsity and junior varsity golfers. The other days of the week are dedicated to drills and competitive challenges either on the range or practice greens. If you are absent when we score, you are missing an opportunity to compete and challenge your teammates for a competitive position.